Welcome to the Inconvenienced Blog. This is a Comedy and Gaming Culture Site all rolled into one. Alongside humorous articles, we'll also be be giving our thoughts on games, and the gaming industry as a whole.

Hope you stick around and get to know the place.

19 October 2007

It's Friday.

And the start of the weekend. A weekend that will bring with it a sprucing up of the appearance of this already saucy blog, a slew of links, a couple more contributors, and possibly, just possibly, the first article.

I've gotten into the beta test for Hellgate London, so over half-term I'll be checking out that and telling you how I get on. The first impressions of the game are "above average", so I'm a little cautious going into it. But as someone who isn't gleefully sentimental about Diablo (I missed all that buzz), I'll give my honest opinion.

By the way, I don't know why Moxx posted a picture of a character from Happy Days, but here's a link to PC Gaming Blog Rock Paper Shotgun as they check out what has got to be the greatest Transformer ever made.

2 comments:

PitoMan said...

Holy shit, that transfomer made my day, it's awesome, but I agree with the comments on that site about a Companion Cube Transformer, that'll be nice.

Katana said...

Do you remember that time when I told Chell to dispose of you and then you were like "NO WAY." and then you transformed and you killed her. That was great.