Welcome to the Inconvenienced Blog. This is a Comedy and Gaming Culture Site all rolled into one. Alongside humorous articles, we'll also be be giving our thoughts on games, and the gaming industry as a whole.

Hope you stick around and get to know the place.

18 October 2007

Good Morning/Afternoon/Midnight/Morning/Afternoon...

My name is David, often known as Katana. I used to make a lot of machinima on Facepunch on YouTube, but now I'll be writing for this blog. I suppose what goes on here will mainly depend on what people want. I'll be avoiding the obvious news that everyone knows about (Orange Box has come out!!!) and may try to go for lesser known, but interesting, things, or just opinion pieces on existing stories. Please post comments on the sort of things you'd like to see on here.

Fun fact: The last word of this blog was almost "her"...which would have resulted in a number of nonsensical sexual comments.

3 comments: